Next Level Games is a wholly owned subsidiary of Nintendo Co., Ltd.
We’ve been passionate about video game development for 20 years now, shipping award-winning games for fans across the world and still going strong. Some of our titles include Super Mario Strikers, Mario Strikers Charged, Punch-Out!!, Luigi’s Mansion: Dark Moon, Metroid Prime Federation Force, Luigi’s Mansion 3 and most recently Mario Strikers™: Battle League.
At NLG, we believe that a project finds success when we all work together in harmony. Therefore, we place careful consideration on building and nurturing an environment where everyone feels welcome and has fun in the process of achieving our shared goals.
IT SUPPORT SPECIALIST
At Next Level Games, we work hard to ship the best, most memorable games for our audience. To make that happen, we need a seamless flow of information and technology across the entire company and across all our external partners. As a member of our IT team, you will play a pivotal role in achieving this.
As an IT Support Specialist, you will be the primary go-to-person for technical support. You will also help support IT Administrators in their development and management of NLG’s IT infrastructure. In this role, you’ll have lots of opportunities to lean on your problem-solving skills, as well as your passion for organization and attention to detail.
- Install software and configure developer workstations
- Install and upgrade computer hardware
- Assist and resolve end-user questions, requests, and issues
- Assist users with Office 365/Teams/Zoom/Windows 10
- Maintain a clutter-free office environment
- Assist IT Team with organizational tasks
- Maintain peripherals and computer supplies
- Help with odd jobs around the office
- Assist development team with miscellaneous needs
- Identify opportunities for improving efficiency and implementing solutions
The ideal candidate will have:
- Overall computer knowledge and proficiency
- Windows 10 experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a desire to help
- A strong drive to organize
- Ability to work well independently as well as follow directions
- Detail-oriented mindset
- Basic handy-person skills
You set yourself above with:
- Microsoft Office 365 experience
- Experience in the video games industry
- Linux experience
- Network experience
We wish to thank all applicants in advance; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. This role requires on-site presence and so we are currently only considering applicants who already have work eligibility in Canada, and those who are either residing in or willing to relocate to Metro Vancouver.